Listed below are the various training modules that we offer. They generally run between 30-60 minutes long. Each of these trainings can be customized depending on your individual needs. From large conferences to smaller staff development sessions, we’re able to accommodate anything you need.
We look forward to serving you.
Social Media Awareness
65% of online adults have a Facebook page.
And every year, employees get fired because of photos or comments they put on their personal page. They need to know the potential pitfalls of using social media.
In our modern, interconnected culture, social media has become indispensable to our everyday lives. It is a rushing river that everyone is a part of and it cannot be stopped. However, for the sake of our personal lives and of our family, we must learn how to navigate it safely.
Attendees walk away with:
- Knowing the risks involved with posting to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- How to keep from giving away your everyday location to thieves and stalkers.
- Real world knowledge of how dangerous a careless post can be.
Identity Theft Awareness
The average person will not discover that their identity has been stolen until 14 months after the crime.
Once an identity is stolen, it will take 175-600+ hours to recover it! Nobody’s got time for that. Spending time out of work is simply not an option.
It is the simple, everyday choices that either create an opportunity for an identity thief or protect your identity from being stolen. From having too much information about yourself on your Facebook profile to simply not being aware of your credit score, your identity can be easily compromised.
Keep your employees safe from having their identity stolen and having to spend months trying to repair it. We will empower your employees to make the small decisions that will keep them safe for the rest of their lives.
Attendees walk away with:
- Practical steps to keep their identity safe online.
- Knowledge of a comprehensive identity restoration product with continuous credit monitoring
- A healthy paranoia about their sensitive information.
Data Breach Prevention
88% of data breaches are caused by employee error.
Your employees need an awareness training that engages their thinking which will change their behavior.
We know that you hired some fantastic people for your organization. They would never intentionally compromise sensitive information or use it with malicious intent.
However, if your employees are not proactively thinking about the potential of outside data thieves, then they could be unwittingly aiding a data breach. Every year, small employee errors are exploited and major data breaches occur.
Let us bring your policies and procedures to life. Create a permanent change in the approach your employees take to handling sensitive data by changing their thinking through one of our sessions.
Watch this video to see just how easily your data can be breached.
Features our CEO, Mark Seguin.
Attendees walk away with:
- Understanding the “why” behind policies and procedures.
- Real-world understanding of how data breaches have occurred and what could have been done to prevent them.
- A new perspective on the danger of leaving sensitive information out in the open.
- A strong desire to shred, shred, shred.
You will now have your own data protection team!
Smartphone Safety Awareness
The majority of adults in the US have a smartphone or tablet.
These smart devices can be incredibly useful, but they can also be an easy source for thieves to access your personal information. You must be aware of how to keep you and your smartphone safe from common mistakes.
Our training encompasses:
- How to encrypt your smartphone to prevent it from being easily hacked into.
- Simple tips and tricks to keep your information private.
- How to turn off your GPS signal from constantly giving away your location.
If you own a smartphone or tablet then you need to take these proactive steps to keep you and your family safe!
Active Shooter Response Options
Lockdown is not enough. You need OPTIONS.
If we have drills for fires, earthquakes and bomb threats, why don’t we have drills for active shooters?
In 2012, we had more mass shootings than any other year in our history as a nation.
Seconds are lives in these situations. Get trained. Save lives.
The body cannot go where the mind has never been. Do you actively analyze your surroundings to prepare yourself for an active shooter? If you were on fire, you wouldn’t stop and think about what to do. You would instantly do what? STOP, DROP and ROLL! You have taken your mind there already. You thought about what you would do if you were on fire. If a shooter came in the room, what would you do? Our training takes your mind to that place. ALERT, RUN, HIDE, FIGHT! These are our four comprehensive steps to survive an active shooter.
Watch this video for an overview of our talking points
Attendees will learn how to:
- Alert – Relay real-time information of the shooter’s whereabouts through every means of communications as quickly as possible.
- Run – Your best possible chance of survival is to get out of harm’s way.
- Hide – Don’t just turn off the lights; learn to barricade the door as best as you can.
- Fight – Disrupt his accuracy and keep him from taking another shot. Buy time, seconds are lives!
Lockdown is a step in the right direction, but we need to enhance our lockdown strategies and empower individuals to make life-saving decisions. We provide trainings that empower staff and students with options that have been proven to increase survivability by 80%.
This is going to save lives. Get equipped today.
“I found TBG Solutions’ training for civilians in response to active shooter situations very informative, progressive and right on the mark. It was the absolutely best training for citizens to participate in to make them safe in these types of situations. I believe in it so much that I am sending all my family and friends through it, including my children.” – Paul Montoya, Chief of Police for the City of Hallsville
Other Training Modules
The Perils of Sexting and Cyberbullying (especially involving minors)
- Racy photos lead to felonies!?!
- Once a photo is sent out, it’s never coming back.
- How to handle an onslaught of online harassment and bullying.
EC = ECS (Exceptional Communication = Exceptional Customer Service)
(Customizable to any industry.)
- The 10 Commandments of Communication.
- Everyone has a brand. What’s yours?
- The 4 things your customers/clients want most from you.
Is Your Team Gellin’? (Build Your Team – They’ll Build You)
- Getting a team to work together can be hard work, but it’s worth it.
- Once a team is working together well, maintain it.
- Practical exercises to encourage quality teamwork.
Social Media 101 (How to create and maintain engaging social media for your organization)
- What is this whole social media thing and what do I need to do about it for my organization?
- Set up a page that YOU would want to follow.
- How to run quality social media that your audience enjoys and will return to.
Thief in the Office?
- We will provide a risk assessment of the most common vulnerabilities of your organization to data thieves.
- Let’s put some policies in place to mitigate the risk.
- Who’s going to captain the Red Flag?